Tuesday, 17 May 2011
My first award!
I got this award (from The Better Baker) a couple of weeks ago and I totally forgot about it until I got another award today (I'll write about that one later).
I figured I better get on this and give my "acceptance speech" ha ha.
Here are the RULES that come with accepting this award:
#1 You Thank the person who awarded it to You and list a link back to them.
#2 Tell (7) things about yourself.
#3 Pay it forward by awarding it to (15) recently found new blogger.
#4 Contact the Blogger you have awarded & make them aware.
1) Thank you so much for the award!! It feels really great to get an award after just 2 weeks of blogging! Check out The Better Bakers site, she's got a lot of really great recipes!
- I love my dog so much, he's a part of the family because I'm not a huge kid person's he's the child until we decide to have kids (around 5 yearsish)
- I am married to the man of my dreams and he's just so wonderful (I'll write more about him sometime!)
- I love to garden and am trying my hard and fruits and veggies this year (now that we have a house/yard!)
- I'm 25
- I love to travel more then, well almost anything else (Other then my family, my hubs, my dog, and God)
- I'm trying to grow my hair out and it's taking forever!
- We live in Winnipeg, if you didn't guess and we always wonder why we stay because it gets so stupidly cold in the winter but it really is a pretty great place to live
3) Now being only a month into food blogging (I have another blog that's almost 2!! Captive Creativity you should come over and take a look!) I don't know a lot of new vs. old bloggers so I might be a little off here but who cares right? You get an award either way! Pretty good deal!!
Comfy in The Kitchen
My Baking Addiction
Talking Dollars and Cents
A Well Seasoned Life
Baking With Em & M
Cooking With K
Crazy for Crust
Won in the Oven
The Shabby Nest
The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie
Thou Must Live & Eat
Treat & Trick
Award Winners: I'd love if it any (or all!!) of you would do a guest post and share a recipe here at Eating in Winnipeg. Let me know if you're interested!!