Saturday 16 April 2011

Restaurant Review: Wako Sushi

My girlfriend Sara and I were looking for a new place to try sushi and at the time Wako was still pretty new (Coco Pod used to be in there). We walked all the way there (I lived on the other end of Corydon), ordered and sat and waited.

There are a couple places to sit in but it’s mainly a takeout place and when I went (not sure if it’s still the same) the pricing was surprisingly low. I got a dynamite roll for $4.50 and another roll for $5.

It took a bit to get our order but that was ok because watching them make it was entertaining.

I can’t say the sushi was the best I ever had but it was definitely worth what I paid which I can’t say often (I usually feel sushi is over prices).

On a scale of 1-10 (1- Horrible, it should be closed down!! 10- Amazing, would go back again and again!) I give it “8- Good Service, good food, good pricing, I’d go back if someone really wanted to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them!