Saturday 16 April 2011

Restaurant Review: Wasabi Broadway



I went with my friends Carrie and Mike and I have to say that I was really happy that it was his treat because it was an expensive place when it comes to sushi.

I guess when we have celebrities in town they seem to go there if they want sushi, so I think that’s why the prices are a little higher because I can’t see the reason being the quality of the sushi.

Out of the three rolls I tried only one of them (I think it was called the pizza roll) was unique or different then something I could get any other sushi place (and for cheaper).

The atmosphere was really nice, and I loved the low lighting, and the pear tea, but other than that, and my company it wasn’t worth going, or going again.

On a scale of 1-10 (1- Horrible, it should be closed down!! 10- Amazing, would go back again and again!) I give it “5- Average, I wouldn’t go back, but at least I tried it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them!